Recipe by Baby Kato
Feeling under the weather? Care to try a treat thats good for you. This lovely smoothie is made with berries and juices. You'll feel energized after having one of these babies.
Top Review by **Mandy**
Toddler DD & I shared this one using fresh picked blackberries, frozen blueberries & regular yoghurt, I cut down on the honey but otherwise made as directed, this was a winner for both of us, the colour is gorgeous too! Thanks BK!
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice, orange
- 1⁄3 cup cranberry juice, cranberry
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, vanilla, frozen
- 2 ice cubes
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground nutmeg, ground