Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Feeling under the weather? Care to try a treat thats good for you. This lovely smoothie is made with berries and juices. You'll feel energized after having one of these babies.
- 1 cup blackberry
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberries
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice, orange
- 1⁄3 cup cranberry juice, cranberry
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, vanilla, frozen
- 2 ice cubes
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground nutmeg, ground
- Put all ingredients into the blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy.
Toddler DD & I shared this one using fresh picked blackberries, frozen blueberries & regular yoghurt, I cut down on the honey but otherwise made as directed, this was a winner for both of us, the colour is gorgeous too! Thanks BK!
Yum! I used frozen blueberries and blackberries and left out the ice. Loved the flavor! Thanks! Made for Everyday is a Holiday game.
This was a pretty good smoothie. I didn't have cranberry juice so I just left it out. I left out the ice cubes as I used frozen fruit. This was almost like a shake.