Recipe by internetnut
This came from Our Favorite Recipes Casa D'Italia Lodge #2525 Arlington, Texas. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 411.06 g angel food cake mix
- 170.09 g cooked vanilla pudding mix
- 709.77 ml milk
- grated lemon rind
- 118.29 ml sherry wine
- 680.38 g blueberry pie filling
- 425.24 g blueberries, drained
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Cool cake in pan.
- Combine pudding mix with milk and grated lemon rind. Cook, stirring until pudding bubbles and thickens. Cool.
- Remove cake from pan as directed on package; cut into 3 layers on serving platter. Sprinkle with 1/3 of sherry; spread with 1/3 of blueberry pie filling. Sprinkle with 1/3 of blueberries; spread with 1/3 of vanilla pudding. Repeat, using remaining 2 layers reserving last 1/3 of blueberries for garnish. Whip cream until stiff adding sugar gradually; add vanilla. Spread cream on top of cake. Decorate with remaining blueberries. Chill until ready to serve.