1 hr 5 mins
My family and I love zucchini bread, my husband really enjoys it made with chocolate, but I am allergic. So, I decided to put a twist on my mothers Zucchini bread recipe and add fresh blueberries and white chocolate chunks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking (white sugar)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded and strained
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate, finely chopped or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon butter (does NOT need to be softened)
- 1Shred 2 cups of Zucchini, and then place in strainer with paper towles and soak up the extra water.
- 2In a bowl mix Eggs, baking Splenda, Brown Sugar, Oil, and Apple Sauce at low speed.
- 3Then combine Baking Powder, Flour, Salt, Cinnamon, and Vanilla and fold in gently, before mixing on low speed again.
- 4Gently fold in Zucchini, Blueberries, and white Chocolate.
- 5Pour or spoon mixture into 2 4x6 GREASED loaf pans.
- 6Sprinkle a little brown sugar on top, and cut up the 1/2 teaspoons of butter and place along the top of loaf.
- 7Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes (or when inserted knife comes out clean) at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Zucchini Bread With a Twist
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g