Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 5 mins
summer's fresh picked blueberries and zucchini are a perfect combination in this easy quick bread. The recipe can be found here: http://lobsterandfishsticks.com/2010/04/20/blueberry-zucchini-bread/
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8.5 x 4.5 loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugars. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flours, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.