Recipe by Pikake21
The blueberries cut the tartness of the lemons perfectly on this breakfast treat. This will need some time to chill. It's probably best to leave it over night in the cooler.
- 225 g fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons lemon curd
- 2 large lemons, zest of, finely grated
- 250 g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the mascarpone and lemon curd into a large bowl and beat well.
- Add the blueberries, and carefully mix inches
- Add the zest, mint and juice and mix well, try not to break up the blueberries.
- Divide the mixture into four, then fill the wraps in the normal way, nice and tight.
- Wrap in clingfilm and roll tightly, then chill for 2 hours.
- Slice in half diagonally and serve.