Recipe by FeedMePlz
You have to try this1 My friend gave it to me. It is a special request every time she ever went to a potluck. You can make your own crust or use a pre-made graham crust. I was not sure how big the can of blueberries was, so I guessed.
Top Review by Crazy4TEA
This is a really good, really fast dessert! I used the pre-made graham crust but I didn't have any Cool Whip, so I measured out 8 oz heavy cream and whipped it to still peaks. I didn't add any additional sugar to compensate not using Cool Whip, but my family loved it because it was not overly sweet. Thanks for a great recipe Anjaylah!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake 10-15 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Cream together powdered sugar and cream cheese. Fold in cool whip. Pour into crust. Pour the blueberry pie filing on top.