1 hr 35 mins
Percy Cutrer's Note:
This is not original with me -- it has been in our family for years, and I do not know where it originated. I am not sure of prep time nor cook time nor servings nor yield. I have never made this. My mother always made it. I just know it was so delicious it disappeared soon after it was made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Blueberries with sugar in medium sauce pan.
- 2Cook over low heat (stirring often) until berries are soft, approximately 15 minutes.
- 3Combine flour, margarine, pecans-- mix well, press dough evenly into 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6Combine cream cheese, softened, and 1 cup sugar.
- 7Beat until smooth, then fold in one 9 oz Whipped topping, thawed.
- 8Spread topping evenly over cooled crust.
- 9Pour berry mixture evenly over top.
- 11When berry mix has set well, top with whipped cream.
- 12Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Yum Yum
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.3
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 225.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 140.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 118.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g