1/4 Photos of Blueberry Yogurt Pie
1 hr 15 mins
Posted for Zaar World Tour. This pie is a bit tangy...especially if your blueberries are not too sweet! You may want to consider adding a little more sugar to the filling if you like a sweeter pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter and flour a 9 inch pie pan. Preheat over to 350°F.
- 2For the crust: Cream the butter and sugar.
- 3Add the egg and blend well.
- 4Combine the flour and baking powder and mix them into the wet ingredients to form a soft dough.
- 5With floured fingers, pat the sticky dough into the bottom of the pie pan. Push the dough up the sides of the pan.
- 6Refrigerate as you make the filling.
- 7Filling: Mix all the filling ingredients, except the blueberries until smooth.
- 8Put the berries into the pie shell and gently pour in the filling so the berries are coated and evenly distributed.
- 9Bake for 50-60 minutes until the crust is browned and the custard has set.
- 10Chill well.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.4
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g