Recipe by Tish
Who can resist the fresh taste of pancakes first thing in the morning! These, because of the use of natural yogurt are not too bad for you either. Use other kinds of yogurt as well...this is just a guideline!
Top Review by Rhonda *J*
Good pancakes!My little girl is always asking for pancakes for breakfast, so I am usually on the lookout for different and healthy recipes for them. These appealed to me because of the use of the yogurt, not only healthy but it will give you different tastes/variety by trying different kinds of yougurt. I am going to try a mixed berry yogurt next. Thanks, Tish.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 (6 ounce) containers100% natural blueberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egges in medium bowl with hand beater until fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Grease heated griddle if necessary.
- (To test griddle, sprinkle with few drops water. If water bubbles skitter around, heat is just right) For each pancake, pour about 3 Tbs batter from tip of large spoon or from pitcher onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.