1/1 Photo of Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes
Who can resist the fresh taste of pancakes first thing in the morning! These, because of the use of natural yogurt are not too bad for you either. Use other kinds of yogurt as well...this is just a guideline!
My Private Note
4inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egges in medium bowl with hand beater until fluffy.
- 2Beat in remaining ingredients just until blended.
- 3Grease heated griddle if necessary.
- 4(To test griddle, sprinkle with few drops water. If water bubbles skitter around, heat is just right) For each pancake, pour about 3 Tbs batter from tip of large spoon or from pitcher onto hot griddle.
- 5Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- 6Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 199.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g