Who can resist the fresh taste of pancakes first thing in the morning! These, because of the use of natural yogurt are not too bad for you either. Use other kinds of yogurt as well...this is just a guideline!
- Beat egges in medium bowl with hand beater until fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Grease heated griddle if necessary.
- (To test griddle, sprinkle with few drops water. If water bubbles skitter around, heat is just right) For each pancake, pour about 3 Tbs batter from tip of large spoon or from pitcher onto hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges.
- Turn and cook other sides until golden brown.