- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the butter, yogurt, egg and vanilla.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry just until the dry ingredients are moistened.
- Blend in the blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake at 400° for about 15 minutes for the regular sized muffins.