I'm always a fan of blueberry muffins- especially when they are from scratch!
Make and share this Blueberry Yogurt Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- Combine remaining ingredients except blueberries; add to dry mixture.
- Fold blueberries into muffin batter.
- Put into muffin cups and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
Really moist and yummy - I added a bit more vanilla essence and made the recipe with 1cup white flour and 1cup whole wheat flour...delicious and healthy!
I added 2 6oz containers of yogurt and one egg. Made 4 extra muffins, but tasted wonderful!
Not to sweet but very good.I think next time I make them I may put a crumb topping on them. And they freeze well. I did add 2 eggs because the last time I did a muffin recipe with no eggs it did not work out very well.I thought it may be a typo.