1/2 Photos of Blueberry & Yogurt Bars
1 hr 5 mins
A quick, healthy, easy snack or dessert. Either fresh or frozen blueberries will work in this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 whole graham crackers (31 grams)
- 1/2 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Crumble graham crackers and Rice Krispies in a food chopper or food processor and whisk around until you have fine crumbs.
- 3Mix the graham mix and the remaining bottom layer ingredients together to form soft dough. I do this with a wooden spoon or bare hands. There is no need to get out a mixer for this.
- 4Firmly press the dough into a 9X13 pan. Completely cover the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Do not use a larger pan. You can use a smaller baking pan for a thicker bar.
- 5Mix all the top layer ingredients together, except the blueberries, mixing well. A wire whisk works well. Again, don't bother to get a mixer out.
- 6Gently mix in the blueberries.
- 7Pour the top layer mixture in the pan over the bottom layer. Make sure the blueberries are spread out evenly.
- 8Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- 9Chill completely before cutting and serving. Although it is difficult to wait so long, chilling overnight will give the custard plenty of time to set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry & Yogurt Bars
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 130.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: