Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
Stop for breakfast. I found this recipe in Ladies' Home Journal magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting this for safe keeping. I plan to use sugar free pancake syrup for the maple syrup.
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups blueberries
- In medium bowl beat eggs well. Add milk and syrup. Add dry ingredients and combine well. Stir in melted butter.
- Pour onto hot, lightly greased griddle to form 3-inch cakes.
- Sprinkle blueberries on top of each pancake.
- When pancakes stop bubbling and are nicely browned on the bottom, turn.
Made these for weekend breakfast. Fast, easy and VERY delicious! I froze some to have next weekend too :)
This was a very simple, but tasty recipe. I doubled it, following it exactly. My pancakes turned out fluffy and delicious in just minutes! Thanks!