Rachie P's Note:
This is a recipe out of the new Hodgson Mill Baking book, and I am so excited about it. I haven't made these yet but will be doing it soon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package whole wheat blueberry muffin mix (Hodgson Mill brand)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Pour mix into bowl. Stir in oil, milk, and egg. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- 3Spoon batter into middle of baking sheet and spread to 10-inch circle.
- 4Bake 10 minutes or until firm to the touch. Spread yogurt over pizza, top with banana slices and sprinkle with blueberries.
- 5Cut into 12 slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Whole Wheat Breakfast Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.9
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 37.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat blueberry muffin mix