Recipe by Rachie P
This is a recipe out of the new Hodgson Mill Baking book, and I am so excited about it. I haven't made these yet but will be doing it soon!
- 1 (10 ounce) package whole wheat blueberry muffin mix (Hodgson Mill brand)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 3 (6 ounce) cartons vanilla yogurt
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour mix into bowl. Stir in oil, milk, and egg. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Spoon batter into middle of baking sheet and spread to 10-inch circle.
- Bake 10 minutes or until firm to the touch. Spread yogurt over pizza, top with banana slices and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Cut into 12 slices and serve.