I found this recipe on a package of Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels. I made these last night and they turned got delicious. I hope you enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat ove to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease 2 baking sheets.
- 3Drain blueberries; set aside.
- 4Combine muffin mix, flour, butter and eggs just until combined in large bowl.
- 5Fold in 1-1/2 cups morsels and drained blueberries with floured hands.
- 6Shape half of the dough into a 12inch long roll (dough may be sticky).
- 7Place on a prepared cookie sheet; flatten slightly until about 2 inches wide.
- 8Repeat with remaining dough.
- 9Bake for about 25 minutes or until a wooded toothpick inserted near the centers comes out clean.
- 10Cool on baking sheets on wire rack for 1 hour.
- 11Cut each roll diagonally into 3/4 inch slices with serrared knife.
- 12Place slices, cut sides down on ungreased baking sheets.
- 13Bake for 10 minutes.
- 14Turn slices over and bake 6-8 minute more or until light brown, (do not overbake).
- 15Transfer to wire racks and let cool.
- 16Place remaining morsels in small heavy-duty plastic bag.
- 17Microwave on High (100%) power for 20 seconds, knead bag to mix.
- 18Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- 19Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle biscotti.
- 20Let stand until drizzle is set.
- 21Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 24 hours or freeze up to 3 months for longer storage.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry White Morsels Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (1166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2513.8
- Calories from Fat 1185
- Total Fat 131.7 g
- Saturated Fat 70.2 g
- Cholesterol 343.7 mg
- Sodium 2050.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 300.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 100.6 g
- Protein 34.2 g