Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on a package of Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels. I made these last night and they turned got delicious. I hope you enjoy them.
- Preheat ove to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Drain blueberries; set aside.
- Combine muffin mix, flour, butter and eggs just until combined in large bowl.
- Fold in 1-1/2 cups morsels and drained blueberries with floured hands.
- Shape half of the dough into a 12inch long roll (dough may be sticky).
- Place on a prepared cookie sheet; flatten slightly until about 2 inches wide.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until a wooded toothpick inserted near the centers comes out clean.
- Cool on baking sheets on wire rack for 1 hour.
- Cut each roll diagonally into 3/4 inch slices with serrared knife.
- Place slices, cut sides down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn slices over and bake 6-8 minute more or until light brown, (do not overbake).
- Transfer to wire racks and let cool.
- Place remaining morsels in small heavy-duty plastic bag.
- Microwave on High (100%) power for 20 seconds, knead bag to mix.
- Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle biscotti.
- Let stand until drizzle is set.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 24 hours or freeze up to 3 months for longer storage.
I have been making this for years and it is wonderful. It is one of my go to recipes.
Drizzling the white chocolate on top of the cooled biscotti adds a lovely touch.