Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 hrs
I am making this for a bake off in August. It needs to be allowed to set over night. "Cooking time is time in fridge."
- 3 (4 ounce) bars ghirardelli white baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream or 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers, split
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooled espresso or 1 1⁄4 cups strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons brandy (optional)
- 2 pints blueberries
- Melt in double boiler white chocolate and 1/4 C heavy cream, stirring until smooth; cool completely.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Stir in melted white morsels mixture.
- In a small mixer bowl, beat remaining 1 1/4 cup heavy cream/or whipping cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Line side of 9 x 3 inch springform pan with ladyfinger halves, cut sides inches.
- Arrange half of remaining lady fingers on bottom of pan.
- In small bowl, combine coffee& brandy; brush half over ladyfingers in bottom of pan.
- Cover with half the cream cheese filling.
- Cover with 1/2 of the blueberrries.
- Repeat with ladyfingers, coffee mixture and remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the remaining blueberries; arranged attractively on top.
- Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Remove side of pan before serving.