1/1 Photo of Blueberry White Chip Muffins
A blueberry muffin with a hint of lemon loaded with white chocolate chips and a streusel topping. This recipe came from a Favorite Brand Name cook book and it is pretty moist and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, sugars, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 3Stir in milk, egg, butter and lemon zest.
- 4Stir in chips and blueberries.
- 5Spoon into lined muffin pans, filling 3/4 full. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- 6Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7For Streusel combine: 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 3 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or knife until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry White Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.1
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 187.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g