Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old favorite with a little different twist. Needs to chill before serving.
Make and share this Blueberry Watergate Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip
- In a large serving bowl, add together the pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows, and nuts; stir until well blended.
- Add in blueberries; stir to combine.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Chill 2-3 hours.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
I liked the addition of blueberries! They added a bit of color and texture to the pudding. Made this for St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for posting.