- 2 cups Raisin Bran cereal
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and prepare 12 cup muffin tin.
- Mix cereal with splenda, flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat oil, egg and buttermilk.
- Add buttermilk mixture to cereal mixture and stir just until blended.
- Stir in blueberries and walnuts,.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until a tester inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.