Chef #367935's Note:
Another Bunco Group hit! I adapted this recipe from one of the cookbooks that you purchase in the grocery store while checking out. These are easy and simple to make with store bought miniature phyllo tartlets. In a pinch, you can make your own phyllo cups using phyllo sheets and a mini muffin pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Bake coarsely chopped walnuts in an ungreased shallow pan for 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- 3Grease or spray 2 mini muffin pans and place the phyllo cups inside.
- 4Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of preserves into the tartlets.
- 5Top with rounded 1/2 teaspoon nuts and cheese.
- 6Bake 8 - 10 min or until heated through.
- 7Cool in pan on cooling racks for 5 minutes; remove from pan.
- 8Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry, Walnut and Brie Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 59.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells