Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The Horn of the Moon by Ginny Callan
Make and share this Blueberry Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients, stirring the oil and the berries in last. Don’t over stir.
- Preheat waffle iron and butter it lightly.
- Cook until waffle iron stops steaming and waffles are golden brown, 4-7 minutes.
- Variations: plain – omit the blueberries.
- Poppy seed – add 2 tablespoons poppy seeds with the oil.
- Nut – add ½ cup chopped walnuts or almonds with the oil.