Recipe by VeggiesByCandlelight
Blueberry Vanilla Graham Protein Smoothie - A protein filled smoothie with the flavor knock-off of Ben & Jerry's Blueberry and Vanilla Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Graham Cracker Swirl
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (** Note -- can use another kind of nut butter or tahini as well)
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 2 medjool dates, pitted &, chopped
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients in a blender & blend on high until smooth & creamy.
- Adjust the liquid at the end for desired consistency. If you like a smoothie that's a little runnier . add more liquid. If you'd like your smoothie thicker . add a few ice cubes.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers and enjoy immediately.