Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This bread is very healthy but has a slightly gummy texture due to the absence of fat - so be forewarned! Still tastes great in my opinion!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 egg whites, beaten til frothy
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Combine all dry ingredients and fold in beaten egg whites.
- Add-in wet ingredients and fold in gently.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for approximately 35-40 minutes.