Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Fast, easy and a kid pleaser. Can be made the day before and chilled overnight so it's great for dinner parties, too. Very impressive looking if you have a trifle dish or tall glass bowl.
- Combine pudding mixes and milk according to package directions. Add almond flavoring to mixture.
- Layer 1/3 of pudding mixture on bottom of trifle dish. Layer 1/3 of pound cake cubes over pudding. Layer 1/3 of blueberries over pound cake.
- Repeat layering of pudding, cake and blueberries twice.
- Chill for 3-10 hours.
- When ready to serve, beat whipping cream and sugar at fast speed for 3-4 minutes until desired consistency.
- Spread whipped cream on top of trifle and serve.
- *** Also great with 'Zaar #18601 as the cake base! ***.