Blueberry Tortellini Salad
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and mustard.
- Slowly and gradually add the olive oil, beating until thick and smooth.
- Add the poppy seeds and stir; cover and chill 8 hours.
- To make the salad: cook the tortellini according to the package directions; drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the blueberries, strawberries, oranges, grapes, and pecans.
- Add salad dressing; toss to coat.
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.