1/1 Photo of Blueberry Thyme Coffee Cake
- Carla -'s Note:
Finally, something different to do with that thyme you've got growing in your garden. This offers an "herbal" spin on the traditional blueberry coffee cake recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter or grease & flour a 9" x 13" pan.
- 3In a large bowl, mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt together.
- 4Mix in Sugar.
- 5In another bowl, mix together the butter, 3 eggs and sour cream.
- 6Mix in the blueberries and thyme.
- 7Gently fold the two batters together.
- 8Spread coffee cake batter into pan.
- 9Top with chopped walnuts and sprinkle with a little brown sugar.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- 11Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Thyme Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1402 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4162.4
- Calories from Fat 2124
- Total Fat 236.0 g
- Saturated Fat 100.8 g
- Cholesterol 979.7 mg
- Sodium 4847.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 470.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 33.8 g
- Sugars 246.0 g
- Protein 76.8 g