1/7 Photos of Blueberry Tart - Couldn't Be Easier
1 hr 15 mins
This blueberry tart is so simple to make yet packs a great taste. Everyone always loves this and it is a great way to use blueberries. This recipe comes from the "I Can't Believe It's Kosher" cookbook. Note: Tart may also be made in a 10-inch pie plate or a 10-inch quiche dish. A little extra care is needed to get the first piece out of a quiche dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F and spray 10-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine flour, salt and sugar.
- 3Cut in the butter with pastry blender or fork.
- 4Mix in the vinegar.
- 5Pat crust onto bottom of springform pan and 1 inch up side.
- 6For filling combine sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- 7Add 2 1/2 cups blueberries.
- 8Place evenly on top of crust.
- 9Bake for 1 hour.
- 10Remove from oven and put remaining 2 cups blueberries on top, lightly pressing in blueberries.
- 11Cool completely.
- 12Remove rim and serve from springform bottom.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Tart - Couldn't Be Easier
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g