Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Recipe is from Woman's Day.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar, plus
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Coat a 9-in. square or round tart pan with a removable bottom with nonstick spray.
- Pulse 1 cup flour, 2 Tbsp sugar and the salt in food processor until blended. Add butter; pulse just until coarse crumbs form.
- Sprinkle with vinegar; pulse just until blended.
- Turn out dough and bring together with fingers.
- Press dough into bottom of tart pan.
- Top with 3 cups berries.
- Mix remaining 2 Tbsp flour, 2/3 cup sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Evenly sprinkle over berries; drizzle with almond extract.
- Bake tart 50 to 60 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining 2 cups blueberries.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Note: The tart can be made a day ahead.
- Once cooled, loosen it from the pan so it won't stick when you're ready to serve.