Prep 8 hrs
Cook 20 mins
This would be equally as good with your favorite flavor of pie filling - experiment! (prep time includes chill time)
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, butter& nuts- press evenly into bottom of an ungreased 13x9 (or 12x8) pan, making sure crust mixture is fairly thin.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes; cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla& salt; fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture on top of cooled crust.
- Carefully spoon pie filling over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill overnight to set.