Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is yummy!!!!!!!!!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually stir in water.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in blueberries and lemon juice.
- Serve warm or chilled over pancakes or waffles.
Made this with Splenda instead of the sugar. I added 1 tsp. lemon peel. It was a little thicker than I would have liked. Next go around I think I will reduce the amount of cornstarch.