Prep 8 hrs
Cook 1 hr
This is such an easy cheesecake that bakes out high, light and fluffy and you won't need a water bath to bake it in! Strawberry or raspberry jam can be used in place of blueberry or use your favorite flavor of preserves. Servings is only estimated it will depend on the size of the slices.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 pinch cinnamon (optional)
- 5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup blueberry preserves
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang over the sides of the pan for easy removal of the baked cheesecake.
- For the crust; mix the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, sugar and cinnamon (if using) until well blended.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- For the filling; in a large bowl beat softened cream cheese with whipping cream, sugar, flour and vanilla using an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add in sour cream; beat until blended.
- Add in eggs one at a time until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Gently drop small spoonfuls at a time of the preserves over the batter; cut through batter several times with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours (overnight is even better).
- Lift the cheesecake from the pan using the foil overhang as handles.
- Cut into squares.