Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese box.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 cups thawed frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of foil lined 13X9" banking pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition, just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Puree the blueberries in a blender or food processor. Gently drop spoonfuls of the pureed blueberries over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marbled effect.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.