Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a wonderful dessert and so pretty. Put cake on a stem cake dish and people will ooh and aah and eat till it is all gone.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- Bake cake mix as directed in a bundt cake pan.
- Cool and slice into 3 layers.
- Beat cream cheese and sugars together until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1 large Cool Whip and beat until smooth.
- Frost between layers, sides and center of cake.
- Just before serving, pour a chilled can of blueberry pie filling over cake.
- (You can use any flavor pie filling you want).