Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy, sugar free, treat! This recipe uses an all natural sweetener product called Stevia Balance with Inulin & Chromium, found at your local health food store. Inulin is derived from chicory which actually stimulates the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and has a low glycemic index which is good news for the sugar sensitive system.
- 2 cups organic whole milk plain yogurt
- 1 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 3 (1 g) packets stevia, balance
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
- Mix the yogurt, Stevia, and blueberries together.
- Divide the banana up into four small bowls.
- Top with the yogurt mixture, dividing evenly.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- optional: add a few sliced almonds.