- 1⁄2 cup third less fat margarine, such as imperial
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar substitute, divided
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine in a shallow 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, milk and vanilla in mixing bowl; pour evenly over melted margarine.
- Combine berries, remaining 1/4 cup sugar (which has been combined with cinnamon& nutmeg) and water.
- Spoon evenly over flour mixture.
- Do not stir.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until bubbling and top is golden brown.