1/1 Photo of Blueberry-stuffed Mini-Muffins
These are wonderful--I usually make tons of them and then freeze them for later use! They are quite healthy, thanks to the ricotta cheese :-)
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 medium egg white
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons blueberry preserves
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, milk, ricotta, vanilla extract, almond extract, eggs and oil.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- 5Stir gently until just combined.
- 6Mixture will be slightly lumpy.
- 7Spray 3 mini muffin tins (36 muffin cups total) with cooking spray.
- 8Fill each cup 1/3 full with muffin mixture.
- 9Add 1/2 teaspoon blueberry preserves to each muffin cup, and top with remaining batter.
- 10Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
- 11Stand for 5 minutes.
- 12Remove muffins to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-stuffed Mini-Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 144.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g