- 2 cups blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup cold water, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons granulated gelatin
- sugar substitute, equal to 3 tbsps. sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine blueberries, 1/2 cup water, and lemon juice in a heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; simmer gently for about 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, soak gelatin in remaining 1/4 cup cold water.
- Remove blueberries from heat; add gelatin and sweetener and mix well to dissolve.
- Turn into small, hot jars; cover lightly and allow to cool.
- Cover tightly and store in refrigerator no longer than two weeks.