1/2 Photos of Blueberry Spice Sauce
- Carla -'s Note:
Serve warm over ice cream, or a freshly baked cake or pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and clean blueberries.
- 2If using frozen dry pack Blueberries, thaw them first.
- 3In small saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually stir in water and lemon juice.
- 4Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- 5Add blueberries; cook and stir until mixture comes back to a boil.
- 6Serve warm over ice cream or cake or frozen pies.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Spice Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g