1/1 Photo of Blueberry Spelt Pancakes
Taken from Everything Nordic Cookbook. Blueberries grow wild in my part of the world (northern Wisconsin and the UP) just like they do in Scandinavia. Spelt, a super healthy grain, is found in a lot of Nordic recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together eggs and buttermilk.
- 2In separate bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt; combine with egg mixture; add blueberries.
- 3Spray cooking spray on griddle or frying pan; heat over medium heat.
- 4Drop generous dollops of batter onto the pan. Cook until bubbles form, turn once.
- 5Serve warm with additional blueberries and powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Spelt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 705.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: