Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this on cooks.com and have made it three times --
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- Bring butter eggs and sour cream to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- In a bowl beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Gradually add sugar, beating about 10 minutes or until very light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each addition and scraping bowl often.
- Add flour mixture and sour cream to egg mixture alternately, beating on low to medium speed after each addition just until combined.
- Add blueberries, beating on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8x4x2 inch or 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 60-75 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan.