Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adopted recipe.I made this with a premade graham cracker crust.It's not super sweet.It will puff up slightly during baking but it shouldn't overflow your pie plate, at least mine didn't.You could very easily substitute any flavor of canned pie filling that you like.I didn't garnish with a TBSP on each slice, I just spread the rest of the pie filling over the top.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
- Mix together sour cream, flour, brown sugar, and egg. Stir until well blended.
- Spoon half the mixture into crust. Top with 1 cup blueberry pie filling. Spoon remaining sour cream mixture over pie filling.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes. Cool and place in refrigerator to chill. Garnish with a tablespoon of pie filling on top of each slice prior to serving.
I have made this a couple of times. It is very tasty and very simple. I just put the left over blueberry filling on top of the whole pie instead of on each slice. I want to make this again next week. Blueberry is my favorite fruit pie! Thanks for the recipe