1/7 Photos of Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes With Blueberry Sauce
These are really good. Using fresh blueberries is best. Credit for this recipe goes to Paula Hadley, Forest Hill, LA, as printed in Taste of Home's Family Collection Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and.
- 3Gradually stir in water.
- 4Add blueberries and bring to boil over medium heat.
- 5Boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Cover and keep warm.
- 8Pancakes: Combine dry ingredients in bowl.
- 9In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- 10Add milk,sour cream, and butter.
- 11Mix well.
- 12Stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
- 13Fold in the blueberries.
- 14Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto greased hot griddle or pan.
- 15Serve with blueberry topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes With Blueberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.6
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 117.5 mg
- Sodium 613.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g