Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice change.....
Make and share this Blueberry-Sour Cream Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Sift together flour, baking power, salt and sugar.
- Beat together egg, milk and sour cream.
- Pour milk mixture over dry mixture and beat just until smooth.
- Stir in butter.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cups batter on hot griddle.
- SYRUP: Combine ingredients and simmer 10 minutes.
Great recipe!! Similar to Finnish Mustikkapannukakku (Blueberry pancakes) with the inclusion of baking powder and sour cream (I like my pancakes thin so I exclude the powder and thin the mixture with 1 more egg and cup of milk but love the addition of sour cream!!). I cook these on medium-high heat with butter (Don't use non-stick griddles as the high heat will trash the pan rather quickly).
Nice pancakes. Loved the syrup. Thanks for posting.
these were just OK for me. nothing wrong with them, but I'm not starstruck by them, either. if I made them again, I'd jazz them up a bit, maybe some spices like cinnamon or nutmeg.