Recipe by diner524
A recipe found at the Land O Lakes site. Sour cream is the special ingredient that makes these pancakes light, fluffy and tender for breakfast or anytime of the day. I love these pancakes and often don't add the blueberries and they are wonderful without as well.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I loved these pancakes diner, they were quick and easy to make with wonderful results. Light, tender, fluffy and delicious. I used wild blueberries and pecans in these pancakes...so good. The blueberries gave a little burst of raw bright flavor while the pecans gave a nice crunch to the pancakes. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again often. I love pancakes and these do not disappoint. The sour cream adds a nice flavor and texture to the pancakes. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in large bowl. Beat until well mixed. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat griddle to 350°F or until drops of water sizzle. For each pancake pour 1/4 cup batter onto greased griddle. Cook until bubbles form (2 to 3 minutes). Turn; continue cooking until light brown (1 to 2 minutes). Serve warm with butter and syrup.
- Pecan Pancakes: Gently stir in 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
- Banana-Nut Pancakes: Gently stir in 1/2 cup (1 medium) mashed banana and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.