1/4 Photos of Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
A recipe found at the Land O Lakes site. Sour cream is the special ingredient that makes these pancakes light, fluffy and tender for breakfast or anytime of the day. I love these pancakes and often don't add the blueberries and they are wonderful without as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except blueberries in large bowl. Beat until well mixed. Gently stir in blueberries.
- 2Heat griddle to 350°F or until drops of water sizzle. For each pancake pour 1/4 cup batter onto greased griddle. Cook until bubbles form (2 to 3 minutes). Turn; continue cooking until light brown (1 to 2 minutes). Serve warm with butter and syrup.
- 4Pecan Pancakes: Gently stir in 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
- 5Banana-Nut Pancakes: Gently stir in 1/2 cup (1 medium) mashed banana and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.4
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.8 mg
- Sodium 657.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g