Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A recipe found at the Land O Lakes site. Sour cream is the special ingredient that makes these pancakes light, fluffy and tender for breakfast or anytime of the day. I love these pancakes and often don't add the blueberries and they are wonderful without as well.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in large bowl. Beat until well mixed. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Heat griddle to 350°F or until drops of water sizzle. For each pancake pour 1/4 cup batter onto greased griddle. Cook until bubbles form (2 to 3 minutes). Turn; continue cooking until light brown (1 to 2 minutes). Serve warm with butter and syrup.
- Pecan Pancakes: Gently stir in 1/3 cup chopped pecans.
- Banana-Nut Pancakes: Gently stir in 1/2 cup (1 medium) mashed banana and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
I loved these pancakes diner, they were quick and easy to make with wonderful results. Light, tender, fluffy and delicious. I used wild blueberries and pecans in these pancakes...so good. The blueberries gave a little burst of raw bright flavor while the pecans gave a nice crunch to the pancakes. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again often. I love pancakes and these do not disappoint. The sour cream adds a nice flavor and texture to the pancakes. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
Great pancakes! Light and moist and the sour cream gives a rich taste. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
They had blueberries on sale and I wanted to make some pancakes with them... These pancakes are so tender and delicious and easy to make. I served them with butter and real Vermont maple syrup. In one word, Yummo! I am adding them to my breakfast recipes that I make often. They were perfect! Thank you for sharing with us Diner :) Linda