Prep 4 mins
Cook 25 mins
A healthy and delicious frozen treat. Prep time includes chill time.
Make and share this Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream (Low Fat, No Added Sugar) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- almonds and berries, for garnish
- Puree blueberries in a food processor.
- Blend in all other ingredients and chill for 2-4 hours.
- Freeze in your ice cream machine according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Wonderful recipe yogiclarebear! I never thought about using unsweet almond milk to make ice cream, but it really works nicely.