Charlotte J's Note:
From Sugar-Free Desserts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup thawed frozen unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries (not thawed) or 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (not thawed)
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added blueberry spread
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 12 medium-sized muffin cups or line with paper liners; set aside.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- 4Add combined egg, sour cream and apple juice concentrate, mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 5Gently stir in blueberries.
- 6Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- 7Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Let stand in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.
- 9Remove from pan and cool slightly.
- 10Combine cream cheese, fruit spread and serve with warm muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Sour Cream Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (839 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.4
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 206.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened apple juice concentrate
no-sugar-added blueberry spread