Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
From Sugar-Free Desserts
Make and share this Blueberry-Sour Cream Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup thawed frozen unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries (not thawed) or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries (not thawed)
- 2⁄3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added blueberry spread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 medium-sized muffin cups or line with paper liners; set aside.
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl.
- Add combined egg, sour cream and apple juice concentrate, mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared cups, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand in pan on wire rack 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese, fruit spread and serve with warm muffins.