Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Sounded very interesting. This is a yummy triffle that does require 4 hours of refrigeration time, so make well in advance!
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Break angel food cake into small pieces, and spread into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Mix together confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, vanilla, and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour over cake pieces.
- Pour blueberries over all. Chill for 4 hours or overnight.