1/1 Photo of Blueberry Snack Mix
This is very good and easy too! Feel free to use different nuts or dried fruit. Adapted from Vegetarian Times magazine. Posted for the World Tour-New England, Mid Atlantic, Mid West, Canadian and also Asian.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350*F.
- 2Spread the almonds and walnuts on a baking sheet. Bake 6 minutes, stir, and bake 4 minutes longer.
- 3When it's cool enough to handle, cut almonds in half crosswise.
- 4In a bowl, combine toasted nuts, soy nuts, blueberries and ginger. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.9
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: